What's new

Error message

soj

Founder
I just tried to look at auctions for tomorrow (both), and got this message:

We have a serious error and are unable to connect you to the auction at this time

Just giving you a heads up. :)

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
I just tried to look at auctions for tomorrow (both), and got this message:

Just giving you a heads up. :)

Thanks for the warning, we had an issue with our filesystem which required a restart. I have reloaded the snapper rooms now.

aus11

Top Contributor
Looks like it is back up, but still has an error connecting and most of the bids that were there are missing.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Looks like it is back up, but still has an error connecting and most of the bids that were there are missing.

If you get an error, try changing rooms (go to snapper-nz and then come back)
I did lose the opening bids, so if anyone was a first bidder and wants their first bidder discount please email support and I'll handle it from there.

Last edited:

aus11

Top Contributor
If you get an error, try changing rooms (go to snapper-nz and then come back)
I did lose the opening bids, so if anyone was a first bidder and wants their first bidder discount please email support and I'll handle it from there.

Thanks! I just used another browser and rebid on the ones I was interested in.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
It looks like it got rid of all the listings that I've submitted for last a few days.

Hey Anthony, do you mind checking this out as well?

I'm talking about AMA btw.

Cheers,

Last edited:

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
It looks like it got rid of all the listings that I've submitted for last a few days.

Hey Anthony, do you mind checking this out as well?

I'm talking about AMA btw.

Cheers,

I am cross checking my database with what is currently listed and will reload the missing ones shortly.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
I am cross checking my database with what is currently listed and will reload the missing ones shortly.

I found the 235 missing ones and I have added them back again, I note that none of them had bids yet so there should not be any confused buyers.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo