What's new

Entry Level SEM platforms?

helloworld

Top Contributor
I am serious need of some good SEM platforms to manage client accounts across search engines & social channels. All for PPC.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I've looked at a few and first few pages of Google lead me to enterprise type set ups so presuming these are well out of my budget for the time being.

Any help appreciated as always :)

James

Top Contributor
Most good ones like Marin and Kenshoo are not cheap. Not many good ones are cheap.

helloworld

Top Contributor
Have you used Marin, James? I think I read they take 4% of total spend. I could pay for it to be cloned for that price.

All the same, I still need a solution until the budget warrants it. Battling through manually is a royal pain.

Lex

Marin is good for search. Display and social I've found it quite weak.

Display - DBM but the last time I looked at it they were charging in the teens. If you're using the GDN I've found the DCO's consistently beat Marin bidding for direct response.

Social I think the best I've seen is Nanigans.

James

Top Contributor
Marin was used at my old agency you can get a better deal on it if you do high spend.

whiteseo

Have a look at adstage.io

hey Mate,

Have a look at adstage.io , It is made by an ex google employee and allows you to manage both adwords campaigns and also social ppc accounts such as facebook and LinkedIn.

Also if you are doing a bit of sem for your clients have a look at optmyzr.com it is a really great tool as well for identifying oppotunities such as rasing bids etc.

helloworld

Top Contributor
Cheers Lex. Still more than I want to pay at this stage.

hey Mate,

Have a look at adstage.io , It is made by an ex google employee and allows you to manage both adwords campaigns and also social ppc accounts such as facebook and LinkedIn.

Also if you are doing a bit of sem for your clients have a look at optmyzr.com it is a really great tool as well for identifying oppotunities such as rasing bids etc.

Ad stage looks perfect, cheers. Had a quick look at optmyzr it doesn't look to bad but not sure if it's a huge step up

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member