What's new

Enom

Honan

Top Contributor
Enom are doing com.au for 3 times the best price, retail
Anyone know the buy price for Enom resellers?

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
I really dont understand why we are having this discussion again. Choose a certain Aussie registrar and you pay only $19.95 AND get everything included youll ever need.

snoopy

Top Contributor
I really dont understand why we are having this discussion again. Choose a certain Aussie registrar and you pay only $19.95 AND get everything included youll ever need.

Lots of people have names in enom reseller accounts. Very interest in this news myself.

Honan

Top Contributor

Because knowledge is power. Personally, I would not use Enom to wipe my ....e
However a whole bunch of ppl all over the world just became eligible to resell .Au and I want to know what the current rate is for them

Last edited:

payattention

Archived Member
Why don't you like enom Honan? Namecheap are resellers and I use them. I actually asked them if they had plans to become a registrar for .com.au now that GoDaddy has done so but I was told they have no plans (Namecheap that is).

Honan

Top Contributor
Why don't you like enom Honan? Namecheap are resellers and I use them. I actually asked them if they had plans to become a registrar for .com.au now that GoDaddy has done so but I was told they have no plans (Namecheap that is).
Coz I was an Enom reseller and it cost me when a customer reversed payment

Joel

Top Contributor
I don't even have .com.au listed in my reseller pricing with enom. I also can't see them in this list http://www.auda.org.au/registrars/registrar-list/ (although I believe they have the option of not being displayed in the list).

edit: just found the pricing in my reseller account. Default cost to reseller looks to be $15 per year.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo