1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Empire Avenue

Discussion in 'Social Media & Networking' started by Mike Robertson, May 12, 2011.

1. Mike Robertson

Mike Robertson Membership: VIP

Anyone jumped on Empire Avenue yet? Seems to be a mash up of FB, Twitter and LinkedIn. You're "share price" goes up based on your interaction on the various social media platforms.

From what I can tell it's just another way to build your network, both professional and social.

If you're interested, sign up under me, http://empireavenue.com/?t=2bjbt9w :D

2. Shane

Shane Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Just joined up. Seems like an interesting concept.

I bought some shares in you Mike, so keep that share price moving up! :)

3. Mike Robertson

Mike Robertson Membership: VIP

Thanks Shane... I'll do my best.

I have to say, between my new start-up and planking, I haven't had much time to get into EA; nor do much social media (which from what I can gather increases your share price).

I picked up some of your shares too Shane, don't let me down, pun intended! ;)