1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Efty Domain Sales Platform Discussion

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by chris, Oct 31, 2019.

1. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I thought I'd share the latest Domain Sherpa video talking about the domain sales and portfolio management platform Efty.

I know it's commercial etc. but I'm always interested in domain management tools and keen to hear if anyone has anything new that they're built or tried:

https://www.domainsherpa.com/efty-domain-insights/

Is anyone using Efty?

Scott7 likes this.
  2. jamesrayers

jamesrayers Membership: Trader

I used it for a while initially and felt it had a few features missing.

For one I couldn't easily see the traffic to each domain, it was only available in Analytics. Of course that data is pretty useless when it comes to hard sales, but it's nice to see what's trending.

I recall also having issues optimising the lead forms on the templates. I imagine that has been fixed by now though.

Ultimately it was pretty good at tracking domain purchase and sale prices, but I do all that in accounting software anyway so it was doubling up work.

I switched back to just parking everything at Bodis and pushing visitors straight to sales enquiry page.

Scott7 and chris like this.