What's new

Ebay's EPN

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Ebay EPN program with Australian traffic?

I was wondering things like:

What sort of returns you've got on your traffic?
How much traffic you need?
How hard is it to get accepted?
Are there any implications with running it with AdSense and has using the EPN ads negatively affect a site's position in Google SERPs?
Any other good advice?
Any things to be wary of when using EPN?

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
I applied once with what I think is a pretty good minisite (good content, design etc) but my application was rejected:

Like many other affiliate programs, eBay Partner Network has a thorough application vetting process to ensure a good fit between a potential affiliate and the goals of the network. There are a number of reasons why your eBay Partner Network application may have been declined. Some of these include:

You are not in compliance with the eBay Partner Network Agreement and/or Code of Conduct.
The stated website that you plan to promote us from is non-functioning or inaccessible
The quality of your stated website is not in line with our network standards
The information you submitted in your application (contact information and your description of how you plan to promote eBay Partner Network) is incomplete or unclear
Your business model or stated website does not appear to be one that would attract eBay buyers (the eBay Partner Network does not currently provide commissions for bringing eBay sellers or listings to the site)
Your business model involves re-directing traffic directly to eBay from display ad networks or paid search (no longer allowed per our Terms and Conditions)
Your business model involves a sub-affiliate model (no longer allowed per our Terms and Conditions)

After that I CBF, will revisit it it's worthwhile?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member