What's new

Drops Today - Nov 2015

this domain is a good example of why my suggestion should be taken on by Netfleet - there should be no back orders on PD or CD domains. All domains should be put to the market to prevent people profiting from auDA complaints.

neddy

Top Contributor
this domain is a good example of why my suggestion should be taken on by Netfleet - there should be no back orders on PD or CD domains. All domains should be put to the market to prevent people profiting from auDA complaints.
Exactly Erhan. I wrote about this on Domainer.com.au
Don it appears that the new registrant of DIY is related to a DNT member....
I just noticed that they changed the surname of the tech contact to disguise the true owner.......

Ha the plot thickens! I wonder if they were the ones who made a complaint to auda to create a PD.

I believe I know who is behind it.

And yes Don, if I was a betting man, I'd wager that that it was this person (or someone associated with them) that made the complaint. Not good imho.

James

Top Contributor
How much did this domain sell for? The current whois shows a sold trader ABN looks like a student or something.

Horshack

Top Contributor
Interesting that the ABN has been registered for a few years but no business details and linked-in shows status as student. To get an ABN you must be carrying on an enterprise in the form of a business so let's see if anyone makes a new complaint.

Ash

Top Contributor
Crazy how much Lnsurance looks like Insurance.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member