What's new

Drops Today - May 2017

neddy

Top Contributor
Congrats to Ned on picking up cv.com.au today very nice domain name. From memory Lars used to own it and had an active site on it, not sure what happened there.
I alerted Lars this morning (via Steve Baxt and Roland Bleyer) that his domain was dropping. He was unaware - but he was also very grateful for me letting him know.

Unfortunately, he was unable to do anything (he tried Netfleet and auDA). He had two issues. He says he didn't get the renewal; however he had a bigger problem. The company he used as registrant was deregistered in July 2015. His ABN had also been cancelled long ago. I told him that imo, the only way he was going to get it back was to buy it on the drops.

The responsibility for looking after your valuable cyber assets is ultimately down to the individual - not the registrar.

It's a very valuable domain. Someone was going to buy it, so why not me. However, I have made the gesture to Lars that he can re-purchase the domain from me for cost + 10%. Can't be fairer than that.

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members