What's new

Drop Support not getting emails?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I have sent two emails to support@drop.com.au but both have failed to get through? I checked their contact on the site and it is the correct email. anyone else having issues? I want to change nameservers but it keeps timing out

ttfan

Top Contributor
I sent a query a few days ago, have not had a response as yet, which is quite unusual. Perhaps they're short-staffed due to the holiday period?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I sent a query a few days ago, have not had a response as yet, which is quite unusual. Perhaps they're short-staffed due to the holiday period?
Normally pretty good, just do it before or after the drops, strangely I had to do the nameserver change twice?

ttfan

Top Contributor
I just realised I only sent the support Email thursday afternoon, but still no response, which is unusual.
Are there any other ways to contact them? I have no idea if they even received my Email.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Someone here may have a number, sadly I do not, I did not receive a conformation email the other end either? However on the third go I got a reply email, as mentioned try contacting them when the auctions are not running, if first go does not work, just gotta do it again it seems, cheers

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi All,
Sorry we have had some technical issues the last couple days, however that has now been resolved.
If you haven't received a response yet please let us know.
Thanks,

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members