What's new

Drop filter

neddy

Top Contributor
I love your filter to search for dropping domains each day. :)

But to me there is just one thing missing. You have a filter for searching for domains "by length" i.e. number of characters by length.

But this option only allows me to search for "X characters or longer"

Also, if I move the slide to say "7 characters or longer", it does not put any 7 character domains to the top of the list. :confused:

So that's my first query. :)

Second query is: would it be possible please to have the reverse of this? i.e. search for "X characters or shorter"

TIA!

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
I love your filter to search for dropping domains each day. :)

But to me there is just one thing missing. You have a filter for searching for domains "by length" i.e. number of characters by length.

But this option only allows me to search for "X characters or longer"

Also, if I move the slide to say "7 characters or longer", it does not put any 7 character domains to the top of the list. :confused:

So that's my first query. :)

Second query is: would it be possible please to have the reverse of this? i.e. search for "X characters or shorter"

TIA!

Hi Ned,

It's not that intuitive but have a look at that filter again - you'll see that there are 2 sliders (they look like boxes), one on the left and one on the right - the left one you have been using (min value), the right sets the max value -so you can set a minimum AND maximum value for Price range and Domain length. The list will get sorted according to the values you set.

If other users are not familiar with the filter functionality, the easiest way to access the filters is by clcikcing on Filters> Custom in the right hand auction menu.

Cheers,

Andrew

Oz.

Top Contributor
Hi Ned,

It's not that intuitive but have a look at that filter again - you'll see that there are 2 sliders (they look like boxes), one on the left and one on the right - the left one you have been using (min value), the right sets the max value -so you can set a minimum AND maximum value for Price range and Domain length. The list will get sorted according to the values you set.
WOW, that is news to me too! Good stuff! Only ever noticed the left sliders before :)

neddy

Top Contributor

If other users are not familiar with the filter functionality, the easiest way to access the filters is by clcikcing on Filters> Custom in the right hand auction menu.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew - thank you so much for pointing that out to me. :)

I'm feeling a bit silly now, but I'll get over it. I'm glad Oz is as thick as me! Ha ha! :eek:

Cheers, Ned

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads