1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Drop access for Telstra ISP customers

Discussion in 'Drop.com.au' started by Drop.com.au, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Hi Guys,

We have been getting calls from some of our customers that use Telstra as their ISP, that are apparently not able to access the Drop.com.au website. We are looking into the problem, but suspect it is an issue at an ISP level.

If you can't access the site, please try from another ISP connection or from your iPhone or smart phone device.

We will post the information asap.

Best Regards,
    George Pongas

2. TroyWhiteInternet

TroyWhiteInternet Membership: Community

Yes, I'm with Telstra and can't access.

3. Max

Max Membership: Community

I dont think that it's Telstra/Bigpond if your servers are on Fabulous/Darkbluesea the the problem is with Fab as they are down all over the World ..

4. Shaun

Shaun Membership: Community

I have to agree with you Max. Whilst I am a bigpond user I am unable to access DarkBlueSea.com or DarkBlueSea.com.au

5. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Our tech guys have been beavering away on fixes. I've just checked with Shaun and he can now access Drop.com.au and Darkbluesea.com. Hopefully these issues have now been resolved - apologies for the inconvenience.

Max and anyone else - If you are still having problems accessing either Drop.com.au or Fabulous.com please PM me here.

Thanks

Andrew