What's new

Drop access for Telstra ISP customers

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

We have been getting calls from some of our customers that use Telstra as their ISP, that are apparently not able to access the Drop.com.au website. We are looking into the problem, but suspect it is an issue at an ISP level.

If you can't access the site, please try from another ISP connection or from your iPhone or smart phone device.

We will post the information asap.

Best Regards,
George Pongas

Max

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

We have been getting calls from some of our customers that use Telstra as their ISP, that are apparently not able to access the Drop.com.au website. We are looking into the problem, but suspect it is an issue at an ISP level.

If you can't access the site, please try from another ISP connection or from your iPhone or smart phone device.

We will post the information asap.

Best Regards,
George Pongas

I dont think that it's Telstra/Bigpond if your servers are on Fabulous/Darkbluesea the the problem is with Fab as they are down all over the World ..

Shaun

Top Contributor
I dont think that it's Telstra/Bigpond if your servers are on Fabulous/Darkbluesea the the problem is with Fab as they are down all over the World ..

I have to agree with you Max. Whilst I am a bigpond user I am unable to access DarkBlueSea.com or DarkBlueSea.com.au

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Our tech guys have been beavering away on fixes. I've just checked with Shaun and he can now access Drop.com.au and Darkbluesea.com. Hopefully these issues have now been resolved - apologies for the inconvenience.

Max and anyone else - If you are still having problems accessing either Drop.com.au or Fabulous.com please PM me here.

Thanks

Andrew

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads