What's new

Dot Com for fitness

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I was watching tv last night and noticed that Michelle Bridges had an ad for her workout program (no I wont be doing it, i'll be at the pub) What I did notice was that she went with 12wbt.com ...........seems someone has advised her to go short and to use .com

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
No v, vowel, zero or four. I'd say she's on a winner ;)
Worth noting she's not chasing the Chinese market, to the people who actually care about what she is selling they probably got what the url meant? ....... Twelve Week Body Transformation

snoopy

Top Contributor
Worth noting she's not chasing the Chinese market, to the people who actually care about what she is selling they probably got what the url meant? ....... Twelve Week Body Transformation

Think people would have trouble with it myself, needs a fair amout of thought about the letters when typing it in, and the extension is wrong for the market. 12week.com.au would work better (which is available).

Scott7

Top Contributor
Sorry Rod, that was meant as a joke. I suppose it doesn't translate well without tone of voice :D

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I would think she was advised for the .com so if she ever wants to go global she is ....well armed (sorry that was a fitness joke)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member