What's new

DONT PARK YOUR DOMAINS. Minisite creation service. Limited offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paz

THIS OFFER IS AVAILABLE TO 5 DNTRADE MEMBERS ONLY!

• Got some great AU domains that aren’t on the top of your list for development?

• Struggling to make revenue from parking services?

• Want to add value to your domains that you have listed for sale or intend to sell?

Maybe we can work together.

MINISITES have been proven time and time again to be a better (more profitable) alternative to domain parking, they provide content for search engines to index, and offer a nice home to your affiliate links and banners.

I’m offering a MINISITE creation service for a limited time to fund upcoming projects! This is for DNTrade members only.

What can I do for you?

• Customised mini-site design
  • Minimum 1500 Words of juicy UNIQUE content that Google will LOVE
  • Onsite Search Engine Optimisation
  • Installation of scripts such as contact forms.
AND

I’ll work with you to place your adsense, affiliate and analytics codes and even cloak your affiliate links to help boost conversions!

These mini-sites are SET AND FORGET. They are not CMS based.

Here is my latest minisite for you to see what kind of work you can expect.

Live Version: DaySpas.net.au

Features and Monetisation breakdown:

Some of my other work (I will keep this updated):
HotModels.com.au
ConanObrien.tv
AustralianHealthInsurance.com.au

BONUS

I don't usually offer this with my web development services...

• 100 social bookmarks for quick indexing and a nice boost in the SERPs
I personally use social bookmarking services on all my sites for SEO purposes and I can say I get great SEO benefits from these links!

You will even get a full report showing where your 100 social bookmarking links can be found.

AUD $149
via PayPal or Direct Deposit

Does this include web hosting?
No you will need your own hosting and I will need FTP access.

What is the turn around time?
Depending on current work load, usually 2-3 days maybe more for weekends. Social bookmarking may happen over a few days after the minisite is complete.

What does a customised design mean?
The design of the site is not made 100% from scratch. I use templates and modify them to suit each minisite. For example, the DaySpas.net.au sample above was made from this theme. As you can see I have made the main content area smaller, added a new area for adsense link ads, widened the sidebar to accomodate more ads and made a new header/logo.

Is this wordpress/joomla/otherCMS
No these sites are static HTML. I can do the same thing with wordpress, so you will be able to use plugins, change themes and update the site easily for $199 ($50 extra).

I have seen this cheaper?
You pay for quality. This is not rubbish content, coding and design work outsourced to Indians.

neddy

Top Contributor
Reference for Paz

I can absolutely recommend Paz's services to fellow DN Trade members.

He has done one mini-site for me already, and I was blown away by how quickly he completed it for me. Have a look at www.hotmodels.com.au

Nothing was too much trouble - and the beauty is that I am already starting to receive some Adsense revenue.

Good luck Paz! :)

paz

I can absolutely recommend Paz's services to fellow DN Trade members.

He has done one mini-site for me already, and I was blown away by how quickly he completed it for me. Have a look at www.hotmodels.com.au

Nothing was too much trouble - and the beauty is that I am already starting to receive some Adsense revenue.

Good luck Paz! :)

Thanks Ned was great working with you.

Good to hear hotmodels.com.au is earning! I noticed the other day it is now #1 in google.com.au for "Hot Models" I hope it stays there! Not bad for a minisite huh!

paz please check private messages

Thanks, I've replied.

johno69

Top Contributor
I hope this offer is available in a few weeks, I have plans for a couple of domains but have more pressing issues currently.

paz

Hi guys,

Anyone else interested will have to wait until next week as I have a few going right now from members.

Back to work :)

Mark

johno69

Top Contributor
Enjoy the challenge :)

Looks like you had some fun there haha.

site: www.ConanOBrien.tv

Made news:
Code:
http://fusible.com/ourblog.php?entryid=418

Very impressed with the speed and quality of your work.

Looking forward to working with you again, and would HIGHLY recommend you for any minisite work to anyone else here.

We had some fun there :)

paz

Offer complete. I work full time now so I am just servicing the people who go in on this offer now outside of business hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads