What's new

Don and Jonathan's Joint Venture

davids

Top Contributor
Not sure if it was intended or not, but all of your Apply links have:
k=[NETWORKID]

I assume the [NETWORKID] part is supposed to be swapped out with an affiliate number or the likes? Not 100% sure, though, just what I noticed!

Otherwise looks great!

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Thanks David... yeah from what DGM told me I think that [NETWORKID] bit is an optional extra to determine exactly where on your site a click comes from. I believe the actual affiliate number is stored elsewhere in the link, as we have already made a few sales.

I was thinking it might be best to replace all of the tracking URL's with redirects, so that when someone hovers over a link instead of seeing an obvious affiliate URL, they see something like 'http://lowinterestcreditcards.com.au/track/citibank-gold-card/'

Any other feedback is most appreciated.

Denis

Possibly a little more eye catching banner/logo?

I think the layout is kool! Just not a big fan of the green tho.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i have some dgm links on a few sites and i have found there links/banners to be the worst i have come accross as well the confusion regarding this stupid networkkid ???

each time i went to one of my sites with their banners on it , only half appeared ? and then i would go back and other ones would appear ???

In the end i replaced the banners with text links , and now every two weeks i get a email from some dude at the ANZ telling me the terms have changed , and can you take down the banner until this 'date'

it's giving me the pips !

djuqa

Top Contributor
looks ok
Blogroll title on link list could be changed to something more relevant

You can change it in wp-admin section - links - category

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting