What's new

Domainers Networking Night

Hi guys / girls

Cooper Mills Lawyers and Netfleet are pleased to announce a Domainers Networking Night on 5 October 2011 between 5pm and 7pm at:

Saint & Rogue
582 Little Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000

Please RSVP here

Our last function earlier this year was a booked out, so get in early, as places are limited. We encourage all DNTrade members to attend, even if you don't live in Melbourne :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
I will be coming down for sure. I urge anyone with an interest in domains to try and make the catch up.

Even if you have to fly in from interstate I would virtually guarantee that for anyone, the connections made, tips & info shared, deals done etc will easily outweigh the cost.

Oh and free food & drinks :)

Spacey sorry to break it to you mate, but this venue doesnt do pumpkin pizza, maybe we can order take away for you :)

I second David's comments, this is a great opportunity for networking! FYI we have already had a heap of RSVPs!

nina

Top Contributor
I would love to come along. Please count me in.

>>> I read this post again and have realised the 'here' was in fact a link.. a blonde moment I confess. But I have also registered not here but THERE :)

Nina

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Spacey sorry to break it to you mate, but this venue doesnt do pumpkin pizza, maybe we can order take away for you :)

I second David's comments, this is a great opportunity for networking! FYI we have already had a heap of RSVPs!

Not desperate for it ......just found it quite tasty last time

Can't say i have ever seen it anywhere else before

......it's all good thanks

Oz.

Top Contributor
If I'm in the country at that time (still unclear) I'll be there with bells on - ok, maybe not bells, but clothes at least ;)

hey guys/girls, just a reminder to all Domainers, we have had a great response to the Domainer Networking Night (to be held on 5 October 2011) over last few days and places are filling fast - don't forget to RSVP here

Once again thank you to Netfleet and Mailguard for co-sponsoring the event!

We are now officially sold out for the domainers networking night this week (and have a wait list). Massive numbers, should be a great night.

For those forum members coming, I look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers
Erhan

sydneyduo

Nice!
Have changed my flights so that I will be in Melbourne on Wednesday.

Looking forward to a smashing evening of sharing and learning!

nina

Top Contributor
We are now officially sold out for the domainers networking night this week (and have a wait list). Massive numbers, should be a great night.

For those forum members coming, I look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers
Erhan

Hi Erhan
I responded to the this forum post and registered fairly early in the piece, and then a few days ago, received an email from NetFleet and it sort of gave me the impression that I might not have been registered.. Not sure why - how do I know if I am registered? Does the email confirmation I got originally still apply or was this just a generic NetFleet email that went out as a last minute reminder on your behalf.

I would hate to turn up and find out that I was on the waiting list.

Nina :eek:

nina

Top Contributor
oh I just got an email this very moment from Coopers / event brite so I'm in .. no waiting at the door for Nina. ** happy dance **

Nina

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member