What's new

Domain Sales Graphs

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi All

In a previous thread a few weeks ago we were discussing the merit of publishing sales data on Netfleet.

We're updated our Domain Sales page now to include a graphical representation going back 36 months:

http://www.netfleet.com.au/domain-sales-graphs

I guess an important statistic is domain resale price, and increase/decrease in value (towards the bottom)

Hope you find the information useful and interesting

Cheers
Mark

DavidL

Top Contributor
Seems to show that au domains have more than doubled in value in the last two years (judging by the repeat sales).

But that can't be right can it snoopy? What am I missing?

Mark

Top Contributor
Glad you like it guys

Looking to update shortly with more things - maybe a filter on domains so you could search on how net.au's have fared for example, or finance domains etc.

I feel an infographic coming on :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
just make an idle comment about how your graphs show a .com.au is better then a .com and he'll come out of his kennel LOL

tim

Well compare:

the .com market had a huge boom from 2002-2007, values up perhaps 10-20 fold, then it had a big bust, values down maybe 60% for the premium stuff.

with Netfleet's Figures

The above graph plots every repeat expired domain name * sale ( domains) since 2009 where prices were above the $10 starting bid, with green indicating a positive resale value, and red indicating negative. The initial sales were in 2009/2010, and subsqeuntly sold 2 years later in 2011/2012. The above details specific domain name examples, and shows a combined initial sale value of $4306 and combined resale value 2 years later of $14095, demostrating a 227% growth in domain name values for this set in 2 years.

And then there's the US/US exchange rate.

'nuff said...

Last edited:

marketingweb

Top Contributor
Mark on an only half related topic......
Any reason why there is no link to the snapper history page within the site? Or at least not that I can find! Seems like it's an orphan page and I have to bookmark it or go through google, can't use an internal link from you....

Mark

Top Contributor
Mark on an only half related topic......
Any reason why there is no link to the snapper history page within the site? Or at least not that I can find! Seems like it's an orphan page and I have to bookmark it or go through google, can't use an internal link from you....

There are links, albeit a bit tucked away! On the Snapper Auctions page, there's an icon menu at the top:

Going through each:

- Resets current view

- Refreshes current view

- Instructions for Snapper

- Snapper History - this is the one you want :)

- Download all domains in the .txt file

- View our detailed view showing metrics ec

HTH
Mark

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics