What's new

Domain Name Sales

Attractive

Zero brokerage fees, unless you choose to assign/forward your sale enquiries to one of the brokers. Their fees currently range from 7.5% (Adam Dicker) to 15%

No inhouse escrow. The platform is nicely integrated with Escrow.com, but you don't have to use them.

snoopy

Top Contributor
It a strong parking program and quite a good sales platform, still alot of improvements to be made with sales, I don't know if anything better though.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
It a strong parking program and quite a good sales platform, still alot of improvements to be made with sales, I don't know if anything better though.

what do you mean by improving the sales platform, responses or the procedure in general ?

Scott.L

Top Contributor
ok, I'll enter this one and say, I wish the advertised domain names were Priced Right by the domain owners - rather the owner saying "i made a mistake" "sorry mate" "look, here's the right price on netfleet" ...the site has no enforced legal attributes to bind the buyer and seller, no T&C's and, at the end of the day its a waste of time chasing around for legal to enforce the sale ;) "Snoopy's right" a buy now button would enforce the advertised price as binding.

Apart from all that negative shit the site offers a good sample of domain names for sale.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member