What's new

Does anyone know where I can find...

GilesColey

A site where you can bulk search for available .com.au domains.

I have been using DomainCentral but this has a limit of 100, I am looking for a site where you can search maybe 500+.

Even better would be when you have the results, you have a link to the website (if developed) and the WHOIS info as well.

I may be asking too much but if anyone knows a registrar I dont, please let me know

Thanks

GilesColey

Thats ok, just thought maybe someone knows of another site??

Will just keep using DomainCentral

Thanks anyway

soj

Founder
Hi Giles,

Spent a bit of time coding this, hope it does the job for you ;), just a note with the whois, you will still have to do the whois manually, as there is the captcha on the ausregistry site. any other whois request will show results, but will leave out the email addresses, which is pretty much the reason you want it. Also the link to a taken domain, isnt for a developed website, but just every taken domain. There is no limits on domains, so see how you go with it.

http://www.dntrade.com.au/bulk-domain-tool.php

paz

Soj,

Now just need something to remove all spaces between words, and add .com.au at the end of each line in my keyword lists from google keyword tool.

paz

Just checked, the tool doesnt seem to be working properly at the moment. Says devlopmentaloys.com.au (mispell by me) was registered and I thought that was strange so I looked it up and it wasnt.

soj

Founder
Alright ill give it a look when i get some time and see whats happening with it.

GilesColey

Hi Giles,

Spent a bit of time coding this, hope it does the job for you , just a note with the whois, you will still have to do the whois manually, as there is the captcha on the ausregistry site. any other whois request will show results, but will leave out the email addresses, which is pretty much the reason you want it. Also the link to a taken domain, isnt for a developed website, but just every taken domain. There is no limits on domains, so see how you go with it.

http://www.dntrade.com.au/bulk-domain-tool.php

Thanks Soj, I will give it a try

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads