What's new

Does any one get these annoying letters in the mail?

James

Top Contributor

So yeah I seem to get a few of these letters in the mail probably like 10 a month...

I have a fair few of my domains on private, yet not every thing, any way to stop these letters?

I don't know who in the world would every pay the rates these guys ask, it is something like $70 a year for a domain which costs $7 a year.

AlanC

Domain renewals

Hi yes I've had some of those as well and straight to the bin but I guess they must get a few people in.

Alan

James

Top Contributor
Hi yes I've had some of those as well and straight to the bin but I guess they must get a few people in.

Alan

It is getting out of control, it is worse then spam email!!!

I had a funny idea, maby I will update some who is data to the address of Domain Renewal Group haha, hit them with their own medicine.

Last edited:

iejs

'Got a couple this week.

'Really don't know why they bother - the fees they hope to charge are ridiculous!

nina

Top Contributor
I get them and I get the clients ringing me or emailing me about them too. There must be some money in it, like spam, or they wouldn't continue. It's been going for a long time now.

Nina

payattention

Archived Member
I get those plus I was getting some domainer 10 page magazine for a while.. can't remember the name but they must've been pulling site details from a directory because I'd get like 10 copies turn up.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo