What's new

Do You Know Kirk Robinson?

Snooks

Top Contributor
Do you know Kirk Robinson, a New Zealand based Web Designer & Developer?

His main website is www.dotcomnetware.com but he is also involved with http://www.websplat.com.au/ which is an Australian site.

If you have any knowledge of the gentleman could you please contact me via pm. I am investigating him regarding a scam and as such collecting all information that i can find.

Any assistance would be appreciated:)

Snooks

Top Contributor
Thats one of the reasons im posting the question. Ive got things like whois data, acn info but wanted some inside information from a person who actually knows him.

I also want the search engines to assist me in persuading him to "play nicely"......

The scumbag has got me for a couple of thousand and i want it back:( Nex step is getting NZ Police involved.

soj

Founder
Snooks my old mate - what is it with you and web designers? You haven't had a good trot. ;)

Snooks

Top Contributor
Im starting to think its the designers:( Naw....its just bad luck but this guy is pretty smooth, i dont think he set out to scam mee but the fact is he has. Ive got evidence of fraud for sure so now just building a case.

Hopefully he backs down and comes good but its looking grim:(

Snooks

Top Contributor
Great news...i lodged a dispute and a claim with Paypal last week. I really didnt expect any chance because the guy uses Pymate normally. Now when getting anything Digital i find the chances of winning a dispute with Paypal are one in a million.

Not only did this guy not answer or reply to the claim or dispute, he didnt take the money out and as such, Paypal have sent it all back to me :) Im quite shocked....i didnt for one minute dream that funds would be available.

Last night he actually sent me an update on the site, it appears the other ways i have preassured him have got him moving......today i notice he has done even more work. He's going to be mighty surprise when he realises he hasnt got my funds.

So as i said before, i dont think he set our to scam me.......hes just taken 8 weeks to do anything and chose to ignore every email and phone call after documents were exchanged and the money was paid.

Incidently, 4 other site operators from his portfolio have asked me to forward his new contact numbers....... so it appears to be an ongoing saga.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo