1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

DNAcademy.com

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by Cooper Mills DomainLawyer, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Cooper Mills DomainLawyer

Cooper Mills DomainLawyer Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I watched the Dntrade Frank Schilling interview and the DnAcademy came up (and was endorsed by Frank), so I took a look. DnAcademy provide a start to finish training course for domaining, obviously targeting newbies. Michael who runs it, also runs Domain Sherpa and has a good name in the industry, he is also in with the leading personalities in the industry.

For anyone wanting to brush up their skills and just starting out, it is worth having a look at as a learning resource.

mirecart likes this.
  2. Christopher

Christopher Membership: Community

Thanks for this Cooper, I asked about this domain in the main thread. I couldn't hear it properly, and kept getting wrong search results. So thanks.