1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Digital Radios

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DnEbook, Jan 18, 2018.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

I am wondering if anyone has a digital radio and is it much better than the old analogue radio's ?

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i think they will be short lived, the mobile phone will take over once we start to get some decent bandwidth plans in oz.

in india for $10AUD a month i have a sim card that gives me unlimited calls + 1 gig data per day, so thats 30gig a month but it IS split per day, very similar in kuala lumpur and their everday pricing for other items like food are the same after conversion, i also met with a colleague here who lives in singapore and he told me the same for singapore so we are definitely not doing well in oz .

the same happened for home phones, std rates etc, telstra holds on for as long a possible.

i wouldn't be racing out to buy one.

tim

3. DnEbook

Tim I live in Australia and I am considering a new clock radio ....... but thank you for sharing your mobile rates in India

johno69 and geodomains like this.
  4. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    LOL, i did go off on a tangent, sorry, my mind went to a car sterio/radio and my mind was on you spending $400 ++

tim

5. DnEbook

LOL ........ at least you didn't do a screencast of all your Indian Spammer Mates .....just joking