What's new

Diablo3Builds.com

payattention

Archived Member
I'm a huge fan of the Diablo series and I've been slowly building a fansite (no issue with TM's, parent company is fine with fan/commercial sites that promote their games) over the past year named Diablo 3 builds. If you're not a gamer, you probably won't understand the name but for gamers, you probably are well aware of how the word builds is used across many games.

Just tossed up the latest design and I'd appreciate any comments as the launch of this game is getting closer and closer.

fcdoms

It's fantastic Jonathon. I'm aware of the game but more aware of what a good site design is. Well done.

joe

Top Contributor
i got pretty hooked on diablo 2 back in the day, and whilst i think a crack addiction would be more conducive to health and productivity than taking up diablo 3, your site definitely looks like the place to nerd out on it.

Just wondering if this is purely a labour of love or if you have any plans to monetise it?

payattention

Archived Member
Diablo 2 was awesome but it came out my final year of school :)

The site for the new game is a labour of love but I'll also be able to monetise it.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
I'm a huge fan of the Diablo series and I've been slowly building a fansite (no issue with TM's, parent company is fine with fan/commercial sites that promote their games) over the past year named Diablo 3 builds. If you're not a gamer, you probably won't understand the name but for gamers, you probably are well aware of how the word builds is used across many games.

Just tossed up the latest design and I'd appreciate any comments as the launch of this game is getting closer and closer.

Not bad however it could use a better menu that fits in with the rest of the site

enjoi

Top Contributor
Dude! cannot wait for may 15th! Ill be quitting HoN and Dota2 for a while ;)
Awesome site, will definitely be using it and sharing it with my gamer mates!

AlexBailey

Thumbs up for thinking ahead!

I can see you getting a fairly decent amount of traffic for the site.

payattention

Archived Member
Yeah but traffic should sky rocket starting the 15th once the game is out. I'll be spending a lot of time producing articles and video content based around strategy as well.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo