What's new

Dev Checklists, before and after

findtim

Top Contributor
i was interviewing a new client yesterday for a redo/expansion and noticed myself ONCE AGAIN asking questions they had never considered simple because they just didn't know. the client responded by " thanks, i just never thought of all that and the guy who build the site just said......here you go, BYE "

So i thought it would be good to create a list of questions a client SHOULD ask and also give the answers, something to send them along with my questions to them.
My reason is i'm thinking if i give them this they'll notice anybody else they approach hasn't ! YES they may just then read off my list to my competitor but it will still be in there mind it came from me.

in my search for similar i found this post with loads of great links depending on what the client is coming to you for, its a long read but worth having when you finally decide you want it.
https://www.smashingmagazine.com/20...ful-web-design-checklists-and-questionnaires/
tim

Christopher

Top Contributor
A good Idea Tim, you may find the teaching from GKIC.com good for you. In their marketing approach, they suggest creating the material in a way that all the answers, all lead back to one authority source, "YOU!"

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo