What's new

demand class membership stacking

findtim

Top Contributor
to me demand class membership stacking is having people who will vote for the board member they best feel serves their interest WHEN that interest is more swayed to a supply viewpoint.

for this to succeed you need someone running for demand that either does not state where they stand on the issues at hand or lies whilst still being a puppet for supply. get enough stacked members and you don't need real members vote to win.

This is why we need to rally around shane and i when the nominations are announced, call on other nominees to state their intentions, where they stand, what they believe is best for demand class.
domainer.com.au has extended an open invitation to all nominees have an intervue or state their piece so every one should take it, i'd be very sus on someone that doesn't or someone that slides around the topics.

win or lose for us showing the votes is vital, we need to see the numbers in the end.
its been a long time coming this election, so many things have changed in recent months and no doubt more to come as audas reputation crumbles and the "rats" ( nothing personal) desert the sinking ship.
if you know a member that doesn't look at dnt then please contact them and keep them informed.
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members