1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

dateshow.tv

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by DnEbook, Dec 31, 2008.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Well now we have a website thread , i will remind all you great dntraders that dateshow.tv is still looking for a development partner , i can supply hosting and all the bandwidth you want ........ you supply some design skills for what would be a videobased dating site where people could vote for possible date match ups , great if you lived in mebourne ???? but still happy to talk to whoever see's the potential in this idea

happy new years !!

2. soj

soj Founder

You could always make a dating show which brings people together somehow, and run the videos on youtube, maybe charge people for exclusive videos/content etc, if it gets popular enough, you could even sell advertising on the videos. just a thought.

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

I have a few things on the go at the moment and that's why i seek a partner to take charge , but what you are suggesting is basically the idea ....... cheers !!!

Plus my skills are not up to it at the moment