Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

snoopy

Top Contributor
The post halving year, 2021, will see previous highs blown away.

It needs that kind of thought to slow the descent. Reminds me of the “institutional money is about to flood in” mantra that was said all last year.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Warning if you buy a ledger wallet, make sure your crypto exchange do Segwit transfers as Ledger no longer accept new legacy Bitcoin addresses. Strangely they don't mention that on the sales pages.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Just to clarify, if you intend doing Native Segwit transfers you will not be able to at some crypto exchanges, I was able to do a segwit transfer and use the Nano S ...... no farmer, I won't be going "dark web" anytime soon!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
" Interesting to note about halfway through the video he mentions a town in Italy that has 60 shops accepting bitcoin payment, seems like the Bitcoin Generation is spreading .....
"

snoopy

Top Contributor
" Interesting to note about halfway through the video he mentions a town in Italy that has 60 shops accepting bitcoin payment, seems like the Bitcoin Generation is spreading .....
"

It is a gimmick by the town to try and attract bitcoin enthusiasts, I wouldn't call this the bitcoin generation spreading, they have just congregating in a small Italian town.

Note interest in Bitcoin is still going nowhere as the chart below shows (google trends), although the country with the most interest is now Nigeria.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 1.48.05 pm.png

Community sponsors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harry0124

Latest posts

Industry and community links