Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Tell me good sir, you seem well versed in the world of crypto currency, for us folk who are not as experienced as you which wallet/ledger would you recommend?

snoopy

Top Contributor
Tell me good sir, you seem well versed in the world of crypto currency, for us folk who are not as experienced as you which wallet/ledger would you recommend?

Have no need for that I wouldn't want to hold it. I convert it to AUD straight away. Not sure why you think I was "well versed" captain, I don't believe in it at all after using it.

snoopy

Top Contributor
"Bitcoin Rewards Program, expect more ..... https://www.lolli.com/about"

A lot of this stuff is just about selling users browsing data and trying to make affiliate program commission. "Download our spyware plugin". Only a matter of time before those "partners" can their affiliate account because these are sales that they'd get regardless so why pay the browser extension person a cut?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Most will be thinking, if they are going to steal my data I might as well get something out of it. Another chapter of the Bitcoin Generation

snoopy

Top Contributor
Most will be thinking, if they are going to steal my data I might as well get something out of it. Another chapter of the Bitcoin Generation

If you look at the whole thing that bitcoin part has nothing to do with the actual program. They have just decided to pay with bitcoin (presumably to try and get some press).

snoopy

Top Contributor
Wow Bitcoin has dropped back to where is was in June ...... was Snoppy somehow correct?

In my view it will gravitate to a much lower price. There is not a lot of usage to justify the current price and interest in it peaked years ago. I see the potential for Bitcoin as a small payment system, eg 20% the size of PayPal.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Glass half full? ...... Although I am seeing 5 for not over, 2 for yes and 2 for unsure. The tribe and voted, I'm Snoopy but it's time for you to leave the island

snoopy

Top Contributor
Glass half full? ...... Although I am seeing 5 for not over, 2 for yes and 2 for unsure. The tribe and voted, I'm Snoopy but it's time for you to leave the island

Looks like the coins are plumbing fresh lows today, total market cap now at $218 billion (was $813 billion at the peak)

Community sponsors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harry0124

Latest posts

Industry and community links