Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Scott7

Top Contributor
Bitcoin cannot be stopped. It allows you to transfer wealth to anyone, anywhere, even if all of their other avenues for receiving payment have been cut off... and no middleman, corporation or government can block the transaction. It's the hardest money that has ever existed.

snoopy

Top Contributor
I don't think Xrp is the best example, we all know that most coins/tokens will fail, Hooray for the Bitcoin Generation

Well xrp and eth was (are still?) the 2nd and 3rd biggest. These are good examples of how the rest of the market has gone. The only one with any sustainability is Bitcoin is my view, but at much lower prices long term.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Bitcoin cannot be stopped. It allows you to transfer wealth to anyone, anywhere, even if all of their other avenues for receiving payment have been cut off... and no middleman, corporation or government can block the transaction. It's the hardest money that has ever existed.

Not really true, how would you send it to a North Korean for example? And even if they could receive it how could they cash it for something they could spend?

snoopy

Top Contributor
Latest email from CoinJar, they seem to be saying much the same thing. Bitcoin now 70% of the market as the rest continue their collapse. No idea why one of the biggest exchanges would say it how it is like that, but there you go.

My opinion is that Bitcoin could end up with a very small market share of the payment/investment sphere, but current prices are in no way sustainable.

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 1.38.03 pm.png

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I got the same email, however I am involved in Crypto, the question is why would someone who denounces Crypto be receiving an email about Crypto? Might be time to come clean ...... are you secretly part of the Bitcoin Generation?

snoopy

Top Contributor
I got the same email, however I am involved in Crypto, the question is why would someone who denounces Crypto be receiving an email about Crypto? Might be time to come clean ...... are you secretly part of the Bitcoin Generation?

I have used bitcoin before. I see it as a minor payment form, akin to PayPal but smaller and harder to use.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
At the last DnTrade Meetup Scott and Myself called for a Royal Commission into the fake crypto news spread by some dubious investors ...... I believe there may be enough evidence to proceed forwards at this point .....Seems you never really know who is in ....The Bitcoin Generation

snoopy

Top Contributor
At the last DnTrade Meetup Scott and Myself called for a Royal Commission into the fake crypto news spread by some dubious investors ...... I believe there may be enough evidence to proceed forwards at this point .....Seems you never really know who is in ....The Bitcoin Generation

I don't "invest" in this coin, longest I have held this is 30 minutes.

Community sponsors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harry0124

Latest posts

Industry and community links