What's new

crazyD vip

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm not sure the criteria but i have 2 accounts with them and i got a VIP statis with 10% discount on reg and renewals, that account has a few hundred domains in it.

i also got a Premium statis on the other account with a 5% discount on reg and renewals, its got just over 100 domains.

so if you have 95 domains with them it might be worth transfering an extra few into it .

i am making the assumption 100 domains is the starting point.

just FYI

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
First time you have said something good about them ?

i've always said they are keenly priced, the interface is easy to use, the new dreamscape is much better then the previous syra.

all i've ever said is " just don't phone them " as thats when their service dropsssss.

having said that apparently they have bought back in the special phone number which they dropped last year.

VIP Member has many advantages, you have been assigned a direct support manager so you can send emails and call direct your own allocated manager.

same for premium members.

tim

i'm not sure the criteria but i have 2 accounts with them and i got a VIP statis with 10% discount on reg and renewals, that account has a few hundred domains in it.

i also got a Premium statis on the other account with a 5% discount on reg and renewals, its got just over 100 domains.

so if you have 95 domains with them it might be worth transfering an extra few into it .

i am making the assumption 100 domains is the starting point.

just FYI

tim

interesting to know, but other registrars also offer bulk portfolio deals, like the Registrar sponsors of DnTrade

findtim

Top Contributor
although i have registered more domains it would seem my discount for being a VIP is no longer ? has anyone else discovered this?

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members