What's new

Crazy Domains in Trouble Over Pam Ad...

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
thank god i grew up when i did , these days it's only the minority groups that get listened to , what a joke , soon you wont be able to fart in public

Timmy

Banned
Pretty sure there was a guy in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast that got arrested and fined for deliberately farting AT a police man.

hahahaha have to be over 10 years ago, funny what I remember haha

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Pretty sure there was a guy in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast that got arrested and fined for deliberately farting AT a police man.

hahahaha have to be over 10 years ago, funny what I remember haha

was it you timmy ??????

Oz.

Top Contributor
Yeah I saw it a couple of times last night.
Next Aus domain ad will hopefully be about Drop featuring George doing the Chicken Dance. :)

davids

Top Contributor
Yeah not sure about that - won't that put off potential customers?

Andrew

I'd think potential customers would think, "Hey, what a fun loving bunch of people, I will definitely be using their services over other, less fun, people!"

That's definitely how it would go down if I saw that ad anyway :p

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Oh dear... I get the feeling I will be forever asked to do a happy chicken dance at all future domainer events that feature alcohol!

Best Regards
George (aka Happy Chicken Dance Guy!)

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hey Soj, when are you going to step in as a moderator and call this thread officially OFF TOPIC? (help).

George

davids

Top Contributor
Hey Soj, when are you going to step in as a moderator and call this thread officially OFF TOPIC? (help).

George

Yeah, we should probably be back on topic now!

As for the ad on, was it just the original ad blurred and with subtitles? I'm out of the country, so I won't have the opportunity to view it anytime soon!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo