What's new

Crazy Domains... $140 Transfer Fee

duncan22

I have a few domain names in a different account that I want to transfer to a new Crazy Domains account and just found the transfer fee... $140. Have found that thread on Registar prices and will be going with the best option from now on however just wondering if there is anything I can do to avoid paying $140 to transfer each domain name?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
If they are AU domains transferring registrars should be free and I think the best domain host is NetFleet.

goldnugget

Top Contributor
If you want to tranfer domains 'to' them with you maintaning ownership Its free (I think), the transfer fee is charged if you sell the domains and want to change ownership.

The fee for this is quite high compared to everyone else (I have a couple with them too). In addition to this, the COR will only be done on paper so this can (will) slow down the sales process if you sell a domain.

Jay

djuqa

Top Contributor
I am currently assisting a client to TRANSFER a large number of domains away from CrazyDomains to ventraip.
You would have to be a CrazyDomainer to TRANSFER TO CrazyDomains.

duncan22

Found a way around it, transferring from Crazy Domains to VentraIP with same registrant details (free) and then can transfer the ownership details with Ventra for $19.95 each (which includes 2 years more registration).

Thanks!

goldnugget

Top Contributor
Thanks for the update.

I just registered another couple with them simply based on my inexperience to work my way around some areas in domain management. I found the other a bit daunting at this point (this will hopefully change as my confidence builds up).

acheeva

Top Contributor
And then be told they don't operate in Australia so they aren't really worried about Australian regulationa

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member