1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

COR timeframe??

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by Lucas, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Lucas

Lucas Membership: Trader

I put in a COR order and paid on the 21st at 2am. It is now 2:30 am on the 23rd and I have still not heard anything from VentaIP regarding the transfer process. My customer is starting to get impatient. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for initial contact from VentraIP after COR invoice has been paid?

I can understand the process may take several days even a week or so, but to receive no contact from VentraIP after payment seems strange to me.. I am still in the dark as to the process, how long it will take, what details are needed from my customer etc.. Also a ticket was automatically started when I paid the invoice and then shortly after closed as 'Resolved'.

:(

2. Mick

Mick Membership: Community

The process of when you submit the request from VIPControl to initiate the change of registrant isn't yet automated, and requires someone from our billing team to arrange it.

Since our billing/sales team only work 9-5 thats why at 2am you didn't receive any additional information relating to how to continue with the process.

Once all the information is supplied during the COR process it takes minutes for us to review the data provided and approve it. So if you provide all the data today, it will definitely be completed today. :)

3. Lucas

Lucas Membership: Trader

:eek:

Oops, I was looking at the wrong email address. I was checking the email address I used to register with VentraIP, not the domain contact email address.

The email to initiate transfer had actually been sent to me a few hours after I paid the invoice, and the domain has now successfully transferred.

Thanks VentraIP, very impressed with the transfer process would recommend your service.