What's new

Coordinated Auctioning On NF's AMA

Chris.C

Top Contributor
So I have been thinking about listing some domains for sale on NF's new aftermarket auction system (which looks sweet), but one thing that concerned me a little was the lack of coordinated listings.

So in the past the auction used to happen once a week and there were usually 50 or so domains listed, which at least provided enough decent domains to normally get a couple of people to turn up and bid.

I don't know about the rest of you but when I go to domain auctions the more domains up for sale the better I say - as it gives me more to bid for - and more reasons to remember the auction time and date and make sure I'm there and this also the environment sellers want - ie more competition means higher prices.

So I was thinking maybe we should try and coordinate from time to time to create days were there are LOTS of domains up for sale and we give everyone a big reason to turn up, even if just to watch a bit of last minute crazy bidding that we all love...

What do people reckon?

With that said, I'm assuming that NF doesn't have a limit as to how many domains can be sold per day via the AMA?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
So it looks like NF has been getting a lot of listings over the last few days. Congrats NF.

I don't know what everyone else thinks but there are A LOT of domains being auctioned on the 30th of Novemeber. It would be really sweet if we could get more sellers on the 30th to encourage more buyers to turn up for the one big auction.

What's everyone reckon?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member