What's new

Contant Timeouts on VentraIP Economy Hosting?

Lucas

Top Contributor
I set up a blog for my father a few days ago on one of my VentraIP economy hosting accounts. And we have both been very frustrated by the constant timeouts both when trying to use ftp and when browsing the website in the browser. To the point where it is unusable. I have never had problems with VentaIPs hosting until now. Has anyone else noticed this lately?

chris

Top Contributor
Hi Lucas, I haven't noticed anything with my sites. I'd log a ticket and let them know.

johno69

Top Contributor
To the point where it is unusable. I have never had problems with VentaIPs hosting until now. Has anyone else noticed this lately?

I've been experiencing the same on a reseller account for a few weeks now.

Is as you say, unusable at times.

chris

Top Contributor
Maybe try a monitoring service that logs the timeouts and send that to their techs. It might help them diagnose the issue.

VentraIP

Top Contributor
Hi Lucas,

Can you please give me the eTicket where you have advised us about this?

Most of the time, timeouts are caused by you being blocked in the servers firewall for excessive FTP connections and adding your IP to the tempban list. We can very easily see this and let you know if this is the case.

Lucas

Top Contributor
hi lucas,

can you please give me the eticket where you have advised us about this?

Most of the time, timeouts are caused by you being blocked in the servers firewall for excessive ftp connections and adding your ip to the tempban list. We can very easily see this and let you know if this is the case.

vip-a6518536

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I am on a shared server and compared to the last hosting company i gotta admit i have been happy to this point, hope you get it sorted out

Zachorazor

Update?

Hi.

I was just wondering what became of this issue. Is this case or are these kinds of time-outs ongoing?

Thanks.

Zach

helloworld

Top Contributor
Sorry not Ventra but this could help you anyway

www.mediafortress.com.au/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=4

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting