What's new

computer-games.com.au

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i thought it needed a bit more flash ......didn't seem to have any pazzaz

By that i mean gamers may want some in your face stuff from the second they open up the site

i would have some content on the pcgames page and also make it the front page mostly die the the sites title 'computer games'

Do a news search and write some content for the pc games page and other pages i suggest

good luck

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i thought it needed a bit more flash ......didn't seem to have any pazzaz

By that i mean gamers may want some in your face stuff from the second they open up the site

i would have some content on the pcgames page and also make it the front page mostly die the the sites title 'computer games'

Do a news search and write some content for the pc games page and other pages i suggest

good luck

DUE to the sites title

another annoying example of the no edit feature

Ash

Top Contributor
Well, I think I've just about finished with my first developed site... (http://computer-games.com.au)

I'll tinker with it some more over time (such as trying some different coloured CTA buttons, adding social media and livening up the background) but I'd like to start filling it with some more articles so I can start to get some traffic.

I'm writing an article on 'cooking games' tonight and then I'll concentrate a bit more on PC games.

Any more comments or critiques? I'm all ears!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo