1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

computer-games.com.au

Discussion in 'Site Review' started by Ash, May 24, 2011.

1. Ash

Ash Membership: Trader

Hi all,

A fair bit of work still to go but I would value your opinions on computer games so far.

Thanks.

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

i thought it needed a bit more flash ......didn't seem to have any pazzaz

By that i mean gamers may want some in your face stuff from the second they open up the site

i would have some content on the pcgames page and also make it the front page mostly die the the sites title 'computer games'

Do a news search and write some content for the pc games page and other pages i suggest

good luck

3. Ash

Thanks for the advice Spacey. I'll take it on board and post an update.

4. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

DUE to the sites title

another annoying example of the no edit feature

5. Ash

Well, I think I've just about finished with my first developed site... (http://computer-games.com.au)

I'll tinker with it some more over time (such as trying some different coloured CTA buttons, adding social media and livening up the background) but I'd like to start filling it with some more articles so I can start to get some traffic.

I'm writing an article on 'cooking games' tonight and then I'll concentrate a bit more on PC games.

Any more comments or critiques? I'm all ears!