What's new

complex.com.au

geodomains

Top Contributor
Well appeares I've accidently let this one drop complex.com.au , my own fault, so hope someone can figure out a way to make the domain make money. I see it's already $160 on Drop :(

Don

snoopy

Top Contributor
Sorry to hear it, have a had a few like that in the past (dropped). I think it is more a brand name than something with obvious monetization potential.

geodomains

Top Contributor
Sorry to hear it, have a had a few like that in the past (dropped). I think it is more a brand name than something with obvious monetization potential.

Not really, just believe I get so many emails telling me to renew domains, that this one slipped through.

I just had a look at my records and I purchased it just over 2 years ago on DW for $150, that was a good investment.:rolleyes:

These domain drop services remind me of the old days on the gold fields where those that supplied the miners made more money in the mining camps than the miners themselves. We being the miners.

Don

geodomains

Top Contributor
Cant you set to Auto Renew?

Probably James,
I do at my Drop account, I've had to trim my domains down from 1500 to about 1000 now, I was a bit green in the early days and registered a lot of rubbish and sometimes even now I register a domain and decides later WTF did I register that for :eek:

I'm sure I'm not alone there, we've all done that.

Don

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members