1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments, suggestions, brickbats & bouquets!

Discussion in 'Site Review' started by arend, Mar 26, 2015.

1. arend

arend Membership: Community

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

The redirection is working, i do like trademarkia as they picked a trademark the ustpo missed once (different class) Not that i had nominated any classes, I just noticed when i tried the same search on trademarkia it came up with a different result so i think they are good, main thing is you learn from mistakes that most domainers make at the start!

3. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    what am i missing here? you are on a domainers forum and asking advice about a .blogspot SUB domain?
    is this spam crap you are posting.
    please explain so i can understand as it just looks to me like you are just creating links and this thread should be deleted by admin IMO.
    tim

4. arend

Spam crap? Domainers forum? Please explain?Who are you? God?

5. arend

6. findtim

auDA Member:
    Yes
    just trying to get why you would ask for an opinion on a domain name YOU DO NOT OWN, it doesn't take a god to understand that !!!
    its a "sub domain" .
    and my reply on" Please your thoughts on "
    it sucks, its horrible, its so 1990's, its hopeless, my 6 yr old could better, are you STILL using html...... OHH no you're not as you used a SUB DOMAIN template didn't you, whats it worth NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGG
    tim

7. arend

I was actually hoping to get advice from VIP domainers so thanks for totally twisting my motives and totally misjudging me. If one lousy link worries you so much.....ffs. And sorry i blasphemed. your sacred cow.

8. arend

Thanks Tim.

9. findtim

auDA Member:
    Yes
    "what am i missing here? " ........ this is the key point i think, you posted in web dev > site review , so i thought it was about the site, not about the subject matter ! am i now correct ?
    i thought it was about site structure, domain suitability to subject matter, domain name value..............etc
    but i think you meant to ask about the words on the site and about your "huge-company" issue.
    if i am now on the right track ? you could have been clearer in your post.

tim

10. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

He will be nowhere to be seen on friday, but don't worry ...... he'll be back on sunday