What's new

.com scam

findtim

Top Contributor
i just love this scam spam i keep getting, they tell you a .com similar to your own domain is about to go on PUBLIC sale but YOU can buy it right now, but if you do a search its already a hand reg :)

"secure this domain before it goes on sale "
"If your offer is successful, "

d*ckheads

tim

----------------------

Hi,
This is an availability notice for the domain byron*********nts.com <jackdomains> which will go on sale public sale.
Since you have a similar or related domain we thought you might be interested in the domain for the similar traffic it attracts and simply forward that to your current site or you may wish to build a new site on it.
If you would like to secure this domain before it goes on sale to the general public, please follow the safe link below to register your offer for the domain.
byron********nts.com

If your offer is successful, you will be able to purchase the domain for the exact offer amount and get full ownership of the domain with a year's registration included.
If you require any further information, please write back to us at any time or call our support office during the office hours on weekdays.

Regards,
Domain Team

shags38

Top Contributor
I was offered a name i let drop during the week ......you can guess the tone of my reply

Having let many domains go over the past few months my junk mail box filled with these types of emails - I just block them but there is one little sucker that must own a Gazillion websites as he keeps sending the same offers from soooo many addresses. Does anyone know 'Alex' ? :mad:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member