What's new

.com.au verses .com ????

soj

Founder
Well it really depends on what the .com is, if it was for a US city, then id say not worth that much in .com.au form. Though if it was a generic keyword, you would probably have to look at how big the market is in Australia compared to the US to see just how much potential for customers/visitors you have. I dont think you can just put a % figure on how much a .com.au is worth compared to the .com domain. A domain is really only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Just like anything really.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
ok if perth.com sold for $100,000. i wonder what perth.com.au is worth ?????

interesting , no doubt , as you say only worth what someone will pay

soj

Founder
if perth.com sold for $100,000 id say that perth.com.au would sell for a bit more than the 10% - $10,000, Id say that it would nearly go for as much as $100,000 also. But it really depends on how well the buyer has done their research and worked out how they will get a return on their investment. Im not that experienced enough to be able to put a price on high dollar domains.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i said perth , although melbourne also sold the same week for $700.000 but there is also a melbourne is america , yes perth.com.au gotta wrth some good mony , it's one of only 7 capitol cities or 8 if you include canberra

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member