What's new

.co sales

pacifier

Hi,

I know a lot of you are down on .co but for me has been success story which I want to share. I was lucky to participate in the initial stage and secure around 150 premium .co. I've dropped some since but I also sold more than 40 of them most of which over $1,000 with highest sale of USD7k for platinum.co.

Yesterday I've sold wombat.co through GoDaddy for USD3.9k. All of those sales happened through GoDaddy and Sedo except for the highest one which was through direct contact from US broker.

pacifier

OzDomainer

Nice work pacifier

Congrats on the sale of Wombat.co :)

I don't mind the .Co extension and have a handful myself. (All hand registered, some very recently!)

FireSafes.co
GunSafes.co
LedMonitor.co
LedMonitors.co
Windscreens.co
OfficeMovers.co
VideoAdvertising.co
CardboardBoxes.co
InternationalShipping.co
ShippingContainers.co

I have them all listed on DomainNameSales.com and get regular offers but nothing that has enticed me to sell any as yet.

Cheers

Ed

m8e

Top Contributor
Nice info and congrats.

I picked up a swag of dictionary and geo ".cc" domains from resellers on DNForum, and bought a few hand registered.

Since then I've sold a bakers dozen for average of about $500 profit each. Best was usa.cc for $1900 profit.

Shane

Top Contributor
Nice results Pacifier!

I picked up three insurance .co EMDs on the first day of release. They're all on Sedo, but no bites yet.

These domains would be easy $xx,xxx if com.au. I guess .co is just the wrong extension for them.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member