What's new

.co.nz

findtim

Top Contributor
i own @ 3 .co.nz , so what are the "terms of use" ? australia seems to be tight on it but i've had to do nothing to own a .co.nz

if i own ( which i don't ) dove.co.nz am i potentially in breach of trademark if there is a NZ trademark just like australia?

a link would be great if you have one as i am planning to start something in NZ soon.

tim

nt81

Top Contributor
2. The Registrant's Obligations

You agree that you will:

2.1 comply with the .nz policies. You agree that you have read and understood the current policies;

2.2 make sure all information you give us is accurate and complete, keep us informed of changes to any information you give us, and that you have the authority to enter into this agreement;

2.3 keep the unique authentication ID for your domain name and any other security information that we give to you confidential, safe and secure;

2.4 satisfy yourself that your use of a domain name will not infringe anybody's intellectual property rights and protect us, and everybody we are in any business relationship with to provide services to you, from any such claim;

2.5 ensure that you only use our services for a lawful purpose;

2.6 ensure that the use of any domain name registered to you does not interfere with other users of the Internet;

2.7 ensure that any order of any authority having jurisdiction regarding any domain name registered to you is complied with;

2.8 protect us, and everybody we have a business relationship with, against any legal action taken against us because of the receipt or use of our services by you or someone you are responsible for, including reliance by us or anybody we have a business relationship with, on information supplied by you.

Duties of Other Persons

2.9 You agree to make sure everyone you are responsible for or who uses a domain name registered to you also meets the above duties.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member