What's new

Clix Galore

findtim

Top Contributor
Bad experience ?/

i have to be careful here ! , ummm yep !
lets just say if you PM'd me there would be some very colourful language in the email but i actually wouldn't reply to your PM.

hows that for a "safe" comment ?

here's what i am willing to say.

they make themselves out to be a BIG company in australia ( + OS ) they have a call answering service, i have only ever EVENTUALLY spoken to 1 person, i think he is their only staff member ( clix if you are reading this then please prove me wrong)

google "clix galore scam" and this will come up
HTML:
http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-networks-cpa-cpm-cpl-millionaire-makers/11832-clixgalore-stay-away-them.html

i'm post #44 and then post #47

they have cost me more time then the money is worth so i just choose to warn people, if they had JUST returned my phone call ! how hard is that? i do not understand that business mentality? and i DO NOT believe its a "scaling" issue, you have to plan for that growth.

tim

Last edited:

payattention

Archived Member
Slow to pay once or twice but other than that, I've always been paid. If you break the T&C's or defraud a network, I think they're within their rights to terminate your account.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Been using them for years. Other than the sometimes slow payments like JB said I've had no issue.

Can we not hijack this thread though. Start a new one if you have an issue with the network.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
clixgalore have the worse cpa setup I have used so don't promote their offers much

would rather use the bigger overseas networks check offervault for better networks.

Lucas

Top Contributor
In my opinion Clixgalore are terrible!

When I first started out in affiliate marketing I promoted some of their programs. I made $136.38. To this date I have never been paid because I didn't not reach the payment threshold of $100 for each program that I promoted.

This effectively means that you could promote 10 different programs and make $90 on each and receive nothing. I bet anything that Clixgalore charges the advertiser for each of those commissions that make up the $90. Which means Clixgalore would make $900 and the publisher (affiliate) makes nothing. That seems pretty much like a scam to me. I know its in the terms and conditions and all but it still seems wrong to me.

I know, and have worked with, no other networks that have a payment threshold which is not cumulative across all advertisers.

Their website looks like it was designed in 2005 and has never changed and their data feeds are the worst I have ever seen. Honestly, who creates a data feed with no unique identifiers??!?!?

</end rant>

bunstar

Top Contributor
Clixgalore make it really difficult to get that first payment. You would not believe the ridiculous emails that went back and forth. It was so bad i wanted to give up however decided to continue pestering them.

Once that first payment is made though, then it's smooth sailing from there.

I used to only speak to one guy who handled everything however over last few weeks a new guy has popped up.

findtim

Top Contributor
I used to only speak to one guy who handled everything however over last few weeks a new guy has popped up.

"new guy" GREAT, that means i'll never get the money they owe me !!!!

the amount of time i have spent on them now outweighs what they owe me, maybe thats their plan?

tim

bunstar

Top Contributor
Maybe you've earned some good beer money for them :)

Keep trying though.. as long as they didn't delete your account.

findtim

Top Contributor
Maybe you've earned some good beer money for them :)

Keep trying though.. as long as they didn't delete your account.

honestly i'm SICK of trying, i have given up seriously, now instead of trying to talk to them i'd rather spend time telling others how bad they have been to me, that gives me more joy then the money.:D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member