1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Clicking the "Begin Change of Registrant" Button on VentraIP

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by Blue Wren, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Blue Wren

Blue Wren Membership: VIP

I'm just trying to work out what the next screen presents when you click this button.
    Any one who has done please chime in and let me know what option happen.
    (if I proceed I'll cost me, so I'm just wanting at this stage to find out what happens).

Thanks

2. Joel

Joel Membership: Community

I can't remember, sorry! The invoice generation and payment is the first step in the process so nothing proceeds without the invoice payment anyway.

Blue Wren likes this.
  3. Blue Wren

Thanks Joel

4. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    then there is a bunch of emails that need confirmation, i generally try to have the domains contact email changed to mine and i do all the "yes" confirmation which makes it very quick compared to waiting on the other party.
    --------
    buying: i give them money they give me the key then i access the domain and change to my email to do COR
    selling: they give me the money and i give them the key, either i do the COR for them then just change the email address to theirs or they can do it as above.

tim

Blue Wren likes this.
  5. Blue Wren

Thanks Tim. :)

6. Mick

Mick Membership: Community