What's new

ClickFrenzy take 2 ??

goldnugget

Top Contributor
I have just seen there is another ClickFrenzy sale I think from midnight tonight focusing Mothers day sales.

Its been pretty hush hush, apparently the main retailers are onboard but little else has been said.

Maybe with the less publicity leading to this one they might be able to handle the flow. Must say though, some of the deals on offer arent that inticing compared to dealing direct with various retailers (on or off line).

Cheers Jay

James

Top Contributor
They seem to be doing a Frenzy for all the up coming events,

To me it is pretty stupid, why run off another site just create the deals via your own site or make a day where people can all go to sites directly for deals.

snoopy

Top Contributor
To me it is pretty stupid, why run off another site just create the deals via your own site

Retailers have been doing that for a long time (and pretty much constantly), doesn't mean it will generate the same level of interest.

or make a day where people can all go to sites directly for deals.

Who is going to organise it?

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Target webt with Mothers day frenzy and HarveyNorman with Shop Frenzy.

Neither nor new word combinations is as as catchy as ClickFrenzy.

As for clickfrenzy I think curiosity and hype only goes so far in terms of marketing online... and not far at all offline.

James

Top Contributor
Target webt with Mothers day frenzy and HarveyNorman with Shop Frenzy.

Neither nor new word combinations is as as catchy as ClickFrenzy.

As for clickfrenzy I think curiosity and hype only goes so far in terms of marketing online... and not far at all offline.

"Treadmill Frenzy" is pretty good -

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member