What's new

Clean up your act !

findtim

Top Contributor
well its a new financial year, so i have been cleaning up my and clients domains, checking checking checking
i have accounts at NF ,drop ,ventra, netreg, MIT, crazy, dream, etccccccccccc
this is a recipe for disaster
the well seasoned domainers amongst us have systems in place, i thought i did also, but we all get get busy and things get messy.
i've even found 2 cors on purchases i hadn't done !!! but fixed them today, as your portfolio gets larger you need systems in place.
the only real solution i've found when i talk to others is " do it now" which means, once you have a new domain sort out the ownership and where its registered, what account........ if it is a clients........ record passwords/ logins etc then move it all into one location.

who ever you use to hold YOUR domains then have them all there IMO, if you manage clients domains then get them all into a reseller account but with the same supplier so you have top level admin access.

as you grow you will create a MESS, its easier to fix it now.......... whatever stage you are at.

if anyone has sold me a domain in the last 12 months and i haven't done the cor, i would appreciate an email so i can fix it up, but i think i do have it covered now.
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member