What's new

chicko roll dot comau

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm using this as an example as i'm not going to bid on it.

its an AMA but even in advanced view i can't see that, is that on purpose? the only reason i know it is an AMA is because i have seen it there with "days to go" but tomorrow its the final day so it just looks like a drop now unless you go into the sites profile and see in smallish print "This domain has a hidden reserve that has not been met"

i suppose for me its all about saving time, i little "ama" icon, a "reserve not met" icon?

i do know the programming hassles for that stuff but i just thought i'd mention it for maybe "stage 2 or 3" of the new look.

no big deal for me .

happy new year

tim

tim

Mark

Top Contributor
i'm using this as an example as i'm not going to bid on it.

its an AMA but even in advanced view i can't see that, is that on purpose? the only reason i know it is an AMA is because i have seen it there with "days to go" but tomorrow its the final day so it just looks like a drop now unless you go into the sites profile and see in smallish print "This domain has a hidden reserve that has not been met"

i suppose for me its all about saving time, i little "ama" icon, a "reserve not met" icon?

i do know the programming hassles for that stuff but i just thought i'd mention it for maybe "stage 2 or 3" of the new look.

no big deal for me .

happy new year

tim

tim

Hi Tim

I can't find any record for chickoroll.com.au? Is that domain correct?

Thanks
Mark

findtim

Top Contributor
sorry mark for being slow, it is xmas !

yep i'm sure it was chickoroll.com.au but the domain doesn't really matter its the concept of how we view these AMA's

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
I guess my answer was not good enough.

its not that, its just not working for me??????? HONESTLY its just probably the wrong time of year to ask this question, i'm only online occassionally as we are on holidays so everyone forget it and i'll deal with it when we get back in a few weeks time, thanks for all the advice.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members