What's new

Check this out

Shaun

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

As many of you know we own www.learnerstest.com.au and www.drivingtest.com.au (still developing) and we are serious about helping young Aussies learn the best way to drive.

We have a web app on Learners Test, an iPhone App about to be released as well as games being made up for Driving Test which you can preview later.

We have gone to the trouble of putting together a pilot video, this pilot video will be a series of 52 allowing us 52 touch points with our registered users. We have some great plans with our premium video content but I ask that you have a look and give me your feedback on what we have produced as the pilot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16yJbz8vB0M

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Yeah agreed - good production values, nice one.

Maybe put a link to learners/drivingtest.com.au in the description box?

Shaun

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback.

We are working on providing 52 of these videos so there will be plenty of footage of in car etc.

More feedback please!

Vicstar

Brilliant video, as well as great audio - well done:) It appeared a little "slow" to get started (with the introduction), which might have just been an illusion because the traffic was sped up?!!

Possibly include your sign-off at the start as well (the same static screen at the starting frame, with your domain) - even replacing the test pattern?

The part with the witches hats went over my head.. I had to go back and listen to that section again (might have to do with having 3 VERY loud children in the background here lol)

I loved it - got a lot out of it, thanks!
Cheers,
vicki
ps. wow, this is my first ever post:)!!!!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member