What's new

check my rankings

findtim

Top Contributor
can i impose?

if you could search the term , water coolers and tell me what rank www.filteredfresh.com.au has that would be great.

i have these guys in india who have taken the site from NOWHERE to top 5 ? in just 2 months and just want to be sure its not my computer caching.

if anyone wants to TRASH them then please do as they say they are "white" but certainly do not want to deal with "black" tactics.

tim

payattention

Archived Member
I see pretty much the same as johno69. So much google crap, god only knows what the serps will look like in another 3-5 years.

payattention

Archived Member
I wouldn't say it's dead but you definitely want to look for verticals which are too small for Google to enter or where they can't push you below the page with their own products.

Yours is a good example where even a 3rd placed organic result is less valuable than what it would've been just a few years back.

findtim

Top Contributor
I wouldn't say it's dead but you definitely want to look for verticals which are too small for Google to enter or where they can't push you below the page with their own products.

Yours is a good example where even a 3rd placed organic result is less valuable than what it would've been just a few years back.

YEP, its a sad thing ! thankfully it didn't cost $1200 a month for XX months to get there.

tim

Rhythm

Top Contributor
On google.com I see it on adwords and #21 on page 3

#3 on google.com.au, but only after:

Ad #1,
Ad #2,
Ad #3,
#1,
#2,
Shopping Results
7 Sydney Map results
#3 filteredfresh

findtim

Top Contributor
On google.com I see it on adwords and #21 on page 3

#3 on google.com.au, but only after:

Ad #1,
Ad #2,
Ad #3,
#1,
#2,
Shopping Results
7 Sydney Map results
#3 filteredfresh

thanks, the adwords is one of the franchises , not the website owners but all good knowledge thanks.

i REALLY appreciate your time, thankyou

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads