What's new

Cash Rewards

cashrewards

First post, though long time reader of the boards here!

Our new site has recently been launched and we are interested in your feedback (both good and bad, so don't hold back). We're hosting with dedicated servers so load times should be great.

Brief overview, Cash Rewards provides online shoppers the opportunity to earn up to 25% cash back from a wide variety of online stores. A large benefit of our community is that we provide rewards for not only Australian retailers though also contain a large base of high quality international retailers from the United Kingdom, United States and Europe with brands such as Barnes and Noble, Macys, ASOS etc.

In addition to earning Cash Back, we also provide coupons for additional savings and from time to time offer bonuses such as double rewards on select retailers and special offers.

The cash earned can be requested at any stage, there is no minimum payment although we limit members to one payment per month. Payments can be paid directly to your bank account, or donated to a supported cause.

Anyhow, check the site out and post your feedback or you can use our feedback form on the site.

Hope to hear some replies.

The Site: cashrewards.com.au

Cheers.

Last edited:

Billy01

Top Contributor
I don't like the dollar image

As soon as the page loaded my eyes went to the fist full of dollars and I immediately assumed it could have been a get rich quick site or of that type if you know what I mean. Just a thought but all good other wise.

cashrewards

The footer links don't seem to work.

Site looks nice though.

Well picked up, thanks.

Our GeoTrust SSL icon was layered on top blocking that area of the screen to be clickable so will make those adjustments.

Billy01 - Good point, unfortunately there are many such programs out there, so may need to look at that branding aspect, though I can assure you Cash Rewards is 100% legitimate :)

Good to hear though, that the site looks nice!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member